New features and updates available on Retool Cloud this week.
- Added the ability for Cloud users to use
%USER_OAUTH2_ACCESS_TOKEN%in their resource configurations.
- Added a configurable data retention option to Retool Workflows settings.
- Added a setting that allows users to request to join an organization using the sign in page.
- Added functionality to the Branding page for customers to toggle the setting to show custom logos in app headers by default.
- Added the ability for users to change their email addresses for logins that require an email and password.
- Added the option to set variables on event handlers.
- Added updated styles to legacy components.
- Fixed an issue where Retool DB UI popovers were hidden.
- Fixed an issue where boolean values were not displayed in the JSON tab.
- Fixed an issue where code editor tooltips would close when moused over.
- Fixed an issue where config variables were not being populated in apps after refreshing them.
- Fixed an issue where custom SSO features were displayed to users that don't have access to them.
- Fixed an issue where environments weren't refreshing.
- Fixed an issue where moving Retool Workflows blocks triggered messaging about undeployed changes.
- Fixed an issue where values were not registering in Loop blocks for Retool Workflows.
- Improved code suggestions when writing transformers.
- Improved the description of custom logo requirements on the Branding page so users know SVGs aren't supported.