New features and updates for Retool Cloud this week.
- Fixed the Modal component so that it cannot open behind existing modals
- Fixed the List View component so that the first row is vertically sized correctly
- Added a new option to the Table component "Reset after successful save" that allows you to control whether the Table data should reset after saving or adding new rows
- Fixed the height of the first line of text in the Text component
- Improved drag and drop behavior on Safari for the Image component
- Fixed theme in the hover model browser so that it shows changes correctly
- Added the ability to save a query even when it's running Check out this guide to see the on-prem versions and their release notes. These fixes and improvements will be rolling out to on-prem customers in the next few weeks.