Fixes and improvements
- Improved autocomplete handling of text starting with !
- Fixed a few drag-and-drop issues
- Fixed vertical alignment of text inside Modal columns on Table
- Added a "Cancel changes" event to Table
- Fixed incorrect circular dependency errors when referencing widgets in list views with dynamic indexes
- Fixed an incorrect value of retoolContext.appUuid in public apps
- Added an in-editor notification when trying to add a row to a Table with no editable columns
- Fixed a visual bug with the "Mode" setting on Timeline
- Added inputValue to the Number Input component for the live value while editing
- Added a setting to the Select component to allow/prevent deselecting
- Updated File Input, Button, and Dropzone to correctly parse excel dates
- Added keyboard shortcuts to move and resize components by 5 rows at a time
- Added pattern validation to Text Area and Editable Text Area
- Improved OpenAPI integration to refresh access token on any non-2xx response
Check out this guide to see the on-prem versions and their release notes. These fixes and improvements will be rolling out to on-prem customers in the next few weeks.