2.32.32 Lots of stuff!
- Retool can now connect to MongoDB databases through an SSH Tunnel
- Dropdowns now use fuzzy searching when matching results
.reset method to the
- Improved the
Date format in
Table components to be clearer and more concise
- Improved the Editable Table to use a checkbox when editing boolean columns
- Added the ability to trigger queries after an item is selected in a dropdown
- Retool is now generally available on the Okta integration network for both SAML and SCIM User Provisioning.
- Creating, updating, and deactivating users are supported by Retool.
- Syncing Groups and permissions is coming soon!
- Learn more here: https://docs.tryretool.com/docs/scim-user-provisioning
- CouchDB: We've added support for CouchDB as a database you can connect to. Learn more here: https://docs.tryretool.com/docs/couchdb-integration
- Firestore: We've added the ability to insert and update data in Firestore.
- OracleDB: We've added support for writing SQL to OracleDB.
- Close.io: We've added support for Close.io's API.
Calendar component displays all events in the local timezone.
- Tables with edited cells now always have "Save changes" button visible.
JSON Schema Form component now shows an
email input field correctly.
- Improved speed of selecting icons on textinputs
- Added support for OAuth2 to
- Fixed bulk updates queries with Redshift datasources
- Fixed various issues with the Denodo integration