We have introduced the new HTML Component so that you can quickly add custom HTML and sandboxed CSS to your apps. This component is perfect for use cases that require a little bit of custom UI without the full scripting capabilities that Custom Component provides. The HTML component is live for all cloud customers, and will be rolling out to on-premise customers in the coming weeks.
We have also introduced a standalone Icon component with over 3,400 icons to choose from! It supports alignment options, alt text for accessibility, and optional click event handlers.
Dynamically set the icon based on any state from your application to give helpful visual clues:
The new Icon component is live for all cloud customers. We're working on rolling out our new icon library and this component to our on-premise customers in the coming weeks. If you have any questions or feedback, let us know in the community forum.
Fixes and improvements
- Fixed layout issues with dragging hidden components
- Fixed an edge case where style editor colors would occasionally display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where you could not programmatically call selectRow in Table components with multiple selection enabled
- Added a new "Auto" height option for Modules, allowing them to resize themselves to fit their contents
- Added the ability to dynamically set whether a Table component supports selecting multiple rows
- Fixed the Table component's "sort change" event handlers which were temporarily not firing
Check out this guide to see the on-prem versions and their release notes. These fixes and improvements will be rolling out to on-prem customers in the next few weeks.