Fixes and improvements
- Fixed an edge case where MSSql query errors were not surfaced to users
- Fixed various bugs and polish in the MongoDB query editor
- Added support for additional GCP BigQuery regions
- Added support for Snowflake form generation
- Added support for Elasticsearch, MongoDB, MSSql, Cassandra, Postgres, and Redis users to explicitly opt out of TLS certificate validation
- Fixed the Postgres connector so that connections are not held open unnecessarily
Check out this guide to see the on-prem versions and their release notes. These fixes and improvements will be rolling out to on-prem customers in the next few weeks.