One-click reusable queries, right from your app
When you’re writing a query in an app, you may realize that it would be useful in many apps. Rather than copy/pasting your work, you can now extract your resource query to the Query Library and import your new, reusable query wherever you need it! We’ll automatically convert JS expressions to query variables, so that each app can configure its own inputs. To learn more about reusing queries with the Query Library, check out the docs.
Fixes and improvements
- Added the ability to reset all temporary state variables to their initial value
- Improved performance of Omnibox ⌘ + K (or CTRL + K)
- Included Query Library queries in Omnibox ⌘ + K (or CTRL + K)
- Fixed the Jira query editor to work correctly with POST requests
- Fixed the query editor so that its height persists throughout a session
- Fixed the canvas background color for themes in the editor
- Added support for Vim mode in code editors ⌘ + ⌥ + V (or CTRL + ALT + V)
- Fixed initial value on app load for the date/time inputs
- Fixed the function selection for Lambda queries
- Fixed S3 read queries for binary/octet-stream content-type payloads **
- Added an environment variable to disable username/password login (DISABLE_USER_PASS_LOGIN)
Check out this guide to see the on-prem versions and their release notes.