- Added a new SMTP Integration which supports sending emails to arbitrary SMTP servers.
- 2FA is now a feature all paid plans have available.
- Added support for server variables in the OpenAPI integration
- Added option to configure the min and max database pool size that on-prem Retool uses
Protected Applications (Beta)
- Added support for using Protected Applications at the same time with the existing git syncing workflow.
- Various UX improvements
- Added option to add descriptions to modules
- Added option to convert existing containers into modules
- Users of a local Retool deployment can add the environment variable
APPS_FS_SYNC_WATCHER=trueto greatly improve the performance of modifying Retool apps.
- Reduced the main bundle size of the Retool app by ~30%.
- Added a cache for utilities used in the runtime of Retool.
Fixed issue in the Table component where date type columns did not support selecting a time of day.
Fixed issue where the SAP Hana integration would not work when connecting to the database via a SSH tunnel
Fixed issue where Textinputs would not accept negative number or currency values
Fixed issue where components could not be copy-pasted immediately after using
Fixed issue where the Dropdown component sometimes may render its values behind another component
Fixed issue with Tabbed Containers when the list of tab names contains objects