We overhauled our Statistic component! Previously, you could only set a single primary value, and we supported limited formatting options. Now, you can also set a secondary value to compare metrics over different time periods (e.g., to show monthly revenue growth). Additionally, the primary and secondary values have the same powerful customization options as our Number Input component, including currency and percent formatting, decimal place control, and more. The new Statistic component supports more features, including the ability to dynamically control positive and negative trend color, set a caption text, control alignment, and more.
Like all of our new components, the Statistic component also has expanded style editor support. You can automatically migrate your old Statistic components to this new version, too! As always, post in our community forum if you have feedback on this new component or feature requests.
We now offer over 3,000 searchable icons with support for bold and outline styles. You’ll have access to this library anywhere where you can set an icon in Retool. To use any of our old icons, choose the deprecated icon set. These are rolling out to editors over the next week.
Fixes and improvements
- Added documentation for the majority of component properties, visible in autocomplete and model browser tooltips
- Improved app performance on page load
- Fixed Google Datastore ordering options
- Fixed public apps in Incognito mode for Chrome
- Improved SQL auto-formatting
- Fixed "body query type" for REST APIs with custom auth
- Fixed the layout for Image components in Firefox
- Added support for upgrading caret type Toggle components to the new Toggle Link component
- Fixed unexpected layout shifts in apps with tall dynamic height Text components
- Fixed SQL schema column types to display as timestamp or timestamptz instead of timezone
- Added support for an optional label on the File Dropzone component
- Added an option to configure text size on the Divider component
Check out this guide to see the on-prem versions and their release notes. These fixes and improvements will be rolling out to on-prem customers in the next few weeks.