New PDF Exports
- Write markdown, and get a PDF.
- Great for creating tools to generate PDF documents (invoices, contracts, etc.)
- Use this by using the new
- To generate PDFs that look like this:
- This works by invoking methods on Retool primitives (components, queries, etc.).
- All of these operations are asynchronous - they don't immediately take effect (e.g. triggering a REST API query).
- To help make this easier, Retool now supports promise based syntax and async-await syntax on newer browsers
- The column of buttons can be moved to the leftmost column of the Table.
- The header of the column of buttons can be customized.
- Server side paginated tables no longer requires the total number of records in the dataset to page correctly.
Added percents to pie charts
Added the HTML class
Fixed: GraphQL errors have been improved
Fixed: Allow underscores in odbc based connections
Fixed: SAML login cast to lower case for consistency