v2.38.6 Performance, 2FA, etc.
- The Permissions dashboard has been optimized to work with cases with large numbers of users and apps
- Searching for users and apps now works through fuzzy matching.
- Add an option to set the permissions of a group to "none"
- Admins can now require all users to enable 2FA.
- Fixed: the form will only begins validating once inputs are dirty
- The form now supports
- Added an option to either validate the form as the user types, or only when the form is submitted.
.skip parameter to our CouchDB integration
- Initial page load time for on-premise Retool users can be up to 2-3s faster.