v2.29.14 S3 Extensions, Video Player, etc.
- Added support for generating signed requests.
- This allows to create a temporary URL that you can use in
<img> tags to render data from private S3 buckets
- Added support for uploading data to S3 buckets, like
- Embed videos into Retool, control playback rate, and read timestamps from the video
- Supports Youtube, Vimeo, Streamable, mp4 files, etc.
- Fixed various issues when calling into Salesforce Apex classes
- Added an option to auto-flatten child objects in SOQL queries
- GraphQL variables are preserved when the query's syntax temporarily becomes invalid while typing out a query.
- Authentication cookies are correctly forwarded along with GraphQL introspection queries
- Queries that update / delete rows can now be configured to treat a no-op as a success case.
- Improved styling of our OAuth consent screen
- Added the option to duplicate data in Google sheets
- Show an error when metadata about a resource failed to fetch - e.g. the list of tables / columns in a database or the list of spreadsheets available.
KeyValueMap components now render singleton arrays without
- Add a
X-Retool-Forwarded-For header to outgoing API requests
- Fixed autocasting of
binary columns in MySQL
- Fixed loading database schemas from Denodo datasources