Table action buttons
- Action buttons on tables support opening new pages (either internal Retool apps, or external URLs). To customize the behavior for each button, you can use the
currentRowvariable or the
- Action buttons on tables can be dynamically disabled in a similar fashion. See below for an example config.
API Custom Authentication
- Added support for a custom redirect-based authentication scheme. Useful in cases where a custom in-house SSO solution has been built.
- Added support for defining variables to substitute into an API request
- UX for adding new databases has been improved by providing sane defaults.
- Added support for connecting via SSH Tunnels to MySQL databases with edit permissions enabled.
- The Stripe integration has been improved to support form-data based endpoints.
JSONEditorcomponent no longer switches focus when pressing the