New features and updates available on Retool Cloud this week.
- Added Query Library support to Retool Workflows.
- Added SQL query support to Elasticsearch resources.
- Fixed an issue where a stale query may run immediately after being edited when using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where the App editor may crash when hovering over a tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the option to invite new users may appear to users without administrator access. Users couldn't invite other new users due to insufficient privileges.
- Fixed an issue where workflows may not display crontab information on the workflows page in Retool Workflows.
- Improved links to workflows and folders in Retool Workflows.
- Improved the editing experience for long cell values in the Table component.
- Improved visiblity of workflow names for users without sufficient permissions.