New features and updates available on Retool Cloud this week.
- Added a "Default camera" setting on the Scanner component on Retool Mobile to support toggling between front and back cameras.
- Added a link to the JDBC documentation within the JDBC editor.
- Added an
rtTagsfield to managed app configs for Retool Mobile to support arbitrary key-value pairs on Android devices.
- Added controls to display List View components horizontally or as a grid.
- Added permissions restrictions when running Workflows from apps.
- Added placeholder JSON to the Workflow Params field when using Workflow resources in the query editor.
- Added support for the beautifulsoup4, json, datetime, and tabulate libraries in Retool Workflows blocks.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed an issue where an unnecessary error would show in the Firebase raw query editor.
- Fixed an issue where changes to the Inspector may be undone.
- Fixed an issue where hover tooltips did not work on items within nested List View components.
- Fixed an issue where Jira resources may fail to authenticate when using shared credentials.
- Fixed an issue where key values would occasionally fail to render new data in the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where public apps with passwords would sometimes fail to load when using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where temporaryState.setIn did not work propertly in some cases in the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where the FullStory alert handler in Retool Workflows did not properly accept an API key.
- Fixed an issue where the hover tooltips in the query editor would sometimes move away from the editor when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue where the lastest runtime crashed from using the keyword
parentin some template strings.
- Improved text selection on Retool Mobile.
- Removed the connection string display in the Resource config for Retool Database. Connection strings are accessible from the dropdown in the Database editor.