New features and updates available on Retool Cloud this week.
- App editor: Added function examples to the autocomplete details in the code editor.
- App editor: Fixed an issue where the App editor may crash in certain situations when editing Markdown text.
- App editor: Improved color selection in the Inspector with addition of a color picker.
- App editor: Improved the experience of the code editor.
- Components: Added cell tooltips to the Table component.
- Components: Added multiline text column format to the Table component.
- Components: Added
onFocusevents to the Table component.
- Components: Added support for multiple row selection to the Table component.
- Components: Fixed an issue with the Key Value component where the option to dynamically show columns may not function correctly.
- Components: Fixed an issue with the Table component where columns may not fill available space.
- Components: Fixed an issue with the Table component where grouping by nested number columns could cause unexpected behavior.
- Resources: Added support for configuration variables in custom API authentication.
- Retool Embed: Improved error messaging for requests to incorrect URL.
- Retool Mobile: Added support for the Smart Query resource.
- Retool Mobile: Added the Search Bar component.
- Retool Mobile: Improved the Text Input component to allow adornments when input is a single line.
- Web and mobile apps: Fixed an issue that could cause unexpected behavior when using transformers.
- Web apps: Fixed an issue where the toolbar may briefly appear when users are redirected to their specified workspaces app.