New features and updates available on Retool Cloud this week.
- Added additional autocomplete and linting scope for Table event handlers for the new code editor.
- Added a Multiplayer Refresh Bar component.
selectPreviousRowto the Table component.
- Added support for embedding the Scanner component in screens for Retool Mobile.
- Added support for panning using the middle mouse button on the Workflow canvas in all modes.
- Added the
onChangeSortevent handler to the new Table component.
- Fixed an issue where analytics queries were numbered incorrectly due to sharing a count with transformers.
- Fixed an issue where Navigation components would not show app menu items when in a public app.
- Fixed an issue where nonce was not getting replaced in the redirect URL in custom auth.
- Fixed an issue where Table components would reset their selection state when re-mounted (for example, when in a Tabbed container).
- Fixed an issue where the border radius style for List View components weren't applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the global navigation header wouldn't show an active state when on folders or views.
- Fixed an issue where theme-based cell text colors weren't correctly applied to the new Table component.
- Fixed HTTP error codes for requireApiParamsMiddleware.
useStickToBottomscroll functionality so that it only affects the innermost scroll bar.
- Improved support for code evaluation with scope.