Add users to your organization
Learn how to add users to your Retool organization.
You can add users to Retool by either:
- Using SSO, such as Sign in with Google.
- Sending invitations to sign in or sign up with an email address and password.
Add SSO users
Retool Cloud supports Sign in with Google. Self-hosted Retool organizations can configure other supported SSO providers, such as Okta.
If you have a Retool Cloud organization and use Google Workspace, all users who share the same domain can select Sign in with Google and log in automatically. Users are automatically added to your Retool Cloud organization.
Self-hosted deployments can configure additional SSO providers as needed. Users can then sign in automatically, but additional steps are required before they have access.
You can invite users to join your Retool organization. Users can sign in using SSO, if applicable, or create an account with their email address and password.
Users needing to sign in with an email and password must first be invited to a Retool Cloud organization. If they attempt to sign up first, Retool creates a new organization and adds them to it.
To invite a user:
- Click the User menu on the upper-right, then select Settings.
- Select the Users settings in the Organization section of the sidebar.
- Click Invite, then enter the email addresses of users to invite. If you need to invite multiple users, click Add many at once and insert a comma-separated list of email addresses.
Admins can also invite users directly from an app by clicking Share.
For Self-hosted deployments, users can sign up using the URL of your deployment's sign up page. We strongly recommend disabling signups and enforcing SSO usage.
Updated 3 days ago