When you self-host Retool, you need to add our IP addresses to your allowlist so that your deployment can connect to Retool's license check, user authentication, and usage reporting services. These are the IP addresses you need to allow:
Retool uses HTTP to connect to
licensing.tryretool.com on port
443 to verify your license. License checks are made at least once a day.
Retool connects to
email-service.retool.com on port
443 when inviting users. Retool verifies the users are authorized under your current billing plan, and then sends an invite to their email address.
Retool sends application usage information to
p.tryretool.com on port
443, which is used to inform product decisions. Some examples include:
- Page views, along with the page URL.
- Query saves, including the query name and type.
- Component creation and the component type.
- Query preview, including the query name and type.
- Adding a resource, including the resource name and type.
Events are also sent with the hostname and the user's email address.
Updated 14 days ago