When you self-host Retool, you need to open these ports:
220.127.116.11. This allows access to the following Retool services.
Retool uses HTTP to connect to
licensing.tryretool.com on port
443 to verify your license. License checks are made at least once a day.
Retool connects to
email-service.retool.com on port
443 when inviting users. Retool verifies the users are authorized under your current billing plan, and then sends an invite to their email address.
Retool sends application usage information to
p.tryretool.com on port
443, which is used to inform product decisions. Only the following events are sent, none of which include your data.
- Page views, along with the page URL.
- Query saves, including the query name and type.
- Component creation and the component type.
- Query preview, including the query name and type.
- Adding a resource, including the resource name and type.
Events are also sent with the hostname and the user's email address.
Updated about 2 months ago