Retool has a few specific ports that need to be opened when deployed on premise. The IP addresses that you need to open up in your network security group are
18.104.22.168. The following domains resolve to these.
Retool connects via HTTPS to
licensing.tryretool.com on port
443, at least daily, in order to verify that you are using a licensed version of Retool. This hostname resolves to the
Retool connects to
email-service.retool.com on port
443 when inviting a user. We verify that the additional user is authorized under your current billing plan, and then send them the invite via email.
Retool sends application exceptions to
exceptions.tryretool.com on port
443 whenever your front-end or back-end encounters an error. Only the error is sent - none of your data / metadata is sent.
Retool sends application usage information to
p.tryretool.com on port
443. This data helps us make product decisions by understanding how our users use our product. None of your data / metadata is sent. Only the following events are sent:
- Page view (url of page)
- Query save (type of query, name of query)
- Component creation (type of component)
- Query preview (type of query, name of query)
- Adding a resource (type of resource, name of resource)
Events are sent with the hostname, and user email.
Updated about a month ago