Release v2.67.14 was published on May 25th, 2021.
We've made some great improvements to copying, pasting, and cutting components. Components can now be copied between desktop and mobile view. A component can also be cut from the canvas and pasted elsewhere.
Navigating components when editing also just got easier. You can now tab between components on the canvas. Combined with arrow keys to move, CMD+arrow keys to resize, copy/paste, and cut/paste, you can now do quite a bit of layout work with the keyboard alone!
We've made a few quality-of-life improvements for Protected Applications. In addition to admins, owners can now protect an application or a module. When setting up Protected Applications for the first time, Retool will now correctly handle a repository that has no existing commits.
You can now toggle the AWS v4 authentication on an HTTP resource to use the default provider chain to get credentials. If enabled, Retool will check the following places, in order, for AWS configuration values.
- Environment variables
- Java system properties
- Web Identity Token credentials from the environment or container.
- The default credential profiles file
- Amazon ECS container credentials.
- Instance profile credentials
- Added option to convert a Container into a Tabbed Container
- Added short cut (CMD+SHIFT+G) to toggle grid on/off in addition to holding down command and dragging a component
- Split log output for Git Sycning and Protected Apps
- Changed select editors to show a "fx" button to switch from the dropdown to a code input.
- Added release creator and publisher information in Releases modal
- Added a "does not equal" option to table filters.
- Added additional logging to the Custom OAuth2 refresh flow
- Improved load times for apps by caching certain internal Retool data
- Locked group membership when syncing groups via SAML
- Added simple drag-and-drop functionality for the navigation component menu so users can re-order their menus as they please.
- Fixed a bug with Git Syncing that affected read-only instances in certain Cloud-hosted environments
- Fixed Text v2 component to allow HTML class names
- Ask for confirmation before discarding unsaved transformer changes
- Fixed Snowflake resources to respect the default timeout
- Fixed array encoding for Stripe resources
- Fixed protected apps sometimes not updating the latest synced commit
- Included correct authentication headers when making a logout request
- Fixed Table.selectRow to now selects multiple rows
If you're upgrading from Retool v2.66.91, this release contains no new database migrations or backwards incompatible changes.
If you're upgrading from a different, older version of Retool, please follow the Updating Retool On-Premise guide.
Updated about a month ago