Release v2.68.24 was published on June 15th, 2021. Release v2.68.18 of the 2.68 series was originally published on June 2nd, and we have updated the build since with minor patches.
Think of a Retool event handler just like
addEventListener in native JS or
We’ve also greatly expanded the number of events available on components, and added new
utils.showNotification(...)) you can now do with Event Handlers. Event Handlers will be rolled out to all customers over the next few weeks. To learn more, check out the docs.
Admins can now assign Group Admins to manage membership for any custom groups.
Previously, only Admins could manage membership for custom groups. Now, Admins can grant any number of group members the Group Admin privileges to add new users or remove existing users. Group Admins will be able to see all users within an org, but are not able to modify any aspect of their group beyond membership (e.g. app and resource permissions).
- Fixed a bug with the Redis resource not closing connections correctly
- Added support for copy/pasting multiple components
- Added support for ES2020 features like nullish coalescing and optional chaining
- Updated pasted components to use their original name
- Improved performance of apps with a Table component
- Added a
setValueAPI to the Slider component
seekToAPIs to the Video component
- Added a
durationproperty to the Video component
- Fixed inspector for the Calendar component
- Fixed the size of the Modal button when disabled
- Fixed event handlers on the S3 Uploader component
- Fixed the default name for new S3 Uploader components
- Fixed component positioning when pasting into containers
- Fixed some folders not appearing in the "Add to folder" dropdown when creating a new app
- Allow application releases to be unpublished, falling back to latest
- Add environment variable to disable username / password authentication
If you're upgrading from Retool v2.67.14, note that this release contains database migrations. Please make sure that the migrations run successfully.
If you're upgrading from a different, older version of Retool, please follow the Updating Retool On-Premise guide.
Updated 4 months ago