Release notes for Self-hosted Retool 2.108. First released on February 9, 2023.
August 16, 2023
- Removed a dependency on a deprecated third party service for user avatars
May 2, 2023
- Fixed a bug that resulted in intermittent 500 errors caused by ECONNRESET and socket hang ups when running queries
April 25, 2023
- Fixed an issue with using protected resources beta and local development
April 20, 2023
- Fixed issue where renaming protected apps causes the app to be unprotected for AWS Code Commit
March 29, 2023
March 28, 2023
- Fixed an issue where the data series for a Chart components didn't reset
March 13, 2023
- Fixed an issue with time-based expiration for custom auth
March 3, 2023
- Fixed an issue where AWS CodeCommit API limits where hit when using Source Control
February 22, 2023
February 17, 2023
- Fixed sort logic for modal columns in the Table component when all values are numbers
- Fixed bug preventing usage of OAuth across instances
February 16, 2023
- Fixed URL hash bug for non-string types
February 15, 2023
- Fixed sorting for null cells in Table's DateTime formatted columns
February 14, 2023
- Fixed bug where list views with 0 or null rows rearrange components unexpectedly
- Fixed issues with Query Library loading and variable evaluation
February 13, 2023
- Improved stability and throughput of Postgres SSH connections
February 9, 2023
- Added option in the omnibox to copy app UUIDs to clipboard
February 9, 2023
- Added the Breadcrumb Navigation component. This component shows users how the current page is categorized or the path the user took to find the page.
- Added an option for users to add root authority and the client cert and key when configuring a REST API resource to use TLS.
- Added the ability to customize an app's maximum width within App settings.
- Improved the error message that's displayed when you try to create a resource with a name that already exists.
- Made general UI improvements. This included a clearer tabs design, reduced global navigation clutter, adding lighter borders and keylines, making section headings clearer, making the hierarchy between sections and elements clearer, and general fit-and-finish improvements across the app.
- Updated the frontend UI for SSL/TLS configuration to be consistent across resources.
- Fixed a case where the Sidebar would not render in small widths.
- Fixed a crash when linking to a container from a Steps or Tab component in an app with a Table and no other containers.
- Fixed an issue where icons in dynamic mode may fail to load.
- Removed the SSL host option from Postgres resource configuration.