Release notes for Self-hosted Retool 2.113. First released on March 24, 2023.
August 16, 2023
- Removed a dependency on a deprecated third party service for user avatars
May 23, 2023
- Fixed the regression with using underlying AWS credentials. Now S3, Lambda, Dynamo DB & Athena will use the same underlying credentials as pre-2.111. Please use one of the following environment variable to opt-in to using standardized
defaultProvidermodule for default credentials provider:
- DBCONNECTOR_AWS_ENABLE_DEFAULT_PROVIDER_DYNAMODB for DynamoDB
- DBCONNECTOR_AWS_ENABLE_DEFAULT_PROVIDER_LAMBDA for Lambda
- DBCONNECTOR_AWS_ENABLE_DEFAULT_PROVIDER_S3 for S3
May 16, 2023
- Fixed a bug with dense row heights in the legacy Table component
May 2, 2023
- Fixed a bug that resulted in intermittent 500 errors caused by ECONNRESET and socket hang ups when running queries
April 20, 2023
- Fixed an issue where protected resources with multiple environments could not be moved
- Fixed issue where renaming protected apps causes the app to be unprotected for AWS Code Commit
April 20, 2023
- Fix a regression with Default Credential Provider for S3, Lambda and DynamoDB.
- Add DBCONNECTOR_AWS_SKIP_DEFAULT_PROVIDER_DYNAMODB. Set this to true if you have problems with AWS authentication for DynamoDB on ECS
- Add DBCONNECTOR_AWS_SKIP_DEFAULT_PROVIDER_LAMBDA. Set this to true if you have problems with AWS authentication for Lambda on ECS
- Add DBCONNECTOR_AWS_SKIP_DEFAULT_PROVIDER_S3. Set this to true if you have problems with AWS authentication for S3 on ECS
April 18, 2023
- Fixed an issue with SAML_SYNC_GROUP_CLAIMS where a user only associated with one group wouldn't sync.
April 12, 2023
- Fixed an issue causing elevated memory consumption in the API service.
- Fix S3, Lambda and DynamoDB authentication for ECS
This version can cause elevated memory consumption in the Retool API service. Please upgrade to 2.113.11 to fix this issue.
April 4, 2023
- Added optional DBCONNECTOR_AWS_ROLE_ASSUMER_WITH_WEB_IDENTITY environment variable. When set to true, it fixes an issue where IAM role authentication would fail for AWS resources that used the default credential provider chain.
2.113.4 - v2.113.7
These versions can cause elevated memory consumption in the Retool API service. Please upgrade to 2.113.11 to fix this issue.
March 24, 2023
- New! Usage analytics are now available on Enterprise plans. See docs for setup instructions.
- Made RetoolDB available for self-hosted Retool
- Added a dropdown modal to show connection strings and usage metrics for Retool Database.
- Added an automatic refresh of the Retool Database resource schema to ensure the Query editor always uses the latest version.
- Added API version selection to Twilio resources.
- Added BitBucket configuration options to Source Control settings.
- Added columns to the Workflows tab to display more information.
- Added connection testing and debugging when configuring Firebase resources.
- Added Gitlab configuration options to Source Control settings.
- Added interactive state to the Query Library status bar.
- Added link to first-party documentation in the query editor when using a Stripe resource.
- Added option to resize Code blocks in Retool Workflows.
- Added status bar options to select an environment, and browse or revert the history of queries in the Query Library.
- Added the ability to upload CSVs into existing tables in Retool Database.
- Added the Code block in Retool Workflows to separate code execution and resource queries. Query blocks are now Resource query blocks.
- Fixed an issue in Retool Mobile where the clearValue() and resetValue() methods for the Image Input component would not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue where apps would redirect and load multiple times under certain conditions when using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where a Retool app could not be downloaded using the Showcase share option.
- Fixed an issue where branding headers would overlap app content.
- Fixed an issue where custom CSS would not function correctly when using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where Debug Tools would not function correctly when using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where linting errors in code editors would appear blue on hover.
- Fixed an issue where MongoDB schemas in the Query Library would not load correctly.
- Fixed an issue where panning a workflow in the Retool Workflows editor would not behave as expected.
- Fixed an issue where Query blocks in Retool Workflows may not list all available resources.
- Fixed an issue where Query Library queries would not display the apps in which they're used.
- Fixed an issue where Source Control using AWS CodeCommit would not create commits with more than 100 files.
- Fixed an issue where the query editor would not function correctly if a selected endpoint path contained a comma.
- Fixed an issue where the State tab in the App editor would not display parsedValue for File Input and similar components.
- Fixed an issue where the Tabbed Container component would not function correctly when under certain conditions using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where the Table component would incorrectly sort numbers if cells contained null values.
- Fixed an issue where the Table component would incorrectly sort numbers if cells contained zero and negative values.
- Improved autolayout of workflows in Retool Workflow.
- Improved behavior of REST API resources configured with shared credentials to match other resources.
- Improved block note editing in Retool Workflow.
- Improved debugging information for Redis resources.
- Improved Source Control to automatically create pull requests when unprotecting an app or resource.
- Improved support for parameters when editing JSON in queries.
- Improved the information in the onboarding workflow in Retool Workflows.
- Improved the Navigation component to include a logo by default.
- Improved the Share options for Retool apps.
- Improved undo behavior when using the latest runtime.