Release notes for Self-hosted Retool v2.89. First released on April 27, 2022.
October 12, 2022
- Patched an SSRF-vulnerable endpoint.
May 16, 2022
- Improved drag and drop behavior on Safari for the Image component
- Added the ability to save a query even when it's running
- Improved query creation from event handlers so that it default creates the last selected query type
- Fixed the Table component's "select all" menu for checkbox selection
- Fixed an edge case where transformers would not run on page load
- Improved the experience of resizing components
- Fixed the Date Time component so that the Date subfield correctly persists its value
- Fixed an issue where the Select component would unexpectedly reset the input value when connected to a dynamic datasource
- Fixed an edge case where scrolling a Select in a modal would sometimes scroll the application
- Fixed an issue where Custom Authentication modals would not display for users