Release notes for Self-hosted Retool 2.98. First released on September 16, 2022.
December 16, 2022
- Added support for group filtering to our SCIM integration
November 21, 2022
- Fixed issues with Protected Resources when resources have name conflicts or special characters
November 8, 2022
October 21, 2022
- Fixed an issue where form data keys using strings for numbers generated arrays.
October 18, 2022
- Updates HTTP header parsing dependency to prevent errors in parsing headers.
October 12, 2022
- Patched an SSRF-vulnerable endpoint.
September 22, 2022
- Fixed an issue with Source Control syncs when using Protected Resources.
September 21, 2022
September 16, 2022
- Fixed Multiselect not showing the search input when filtering options.
- Fix error in previewing table column mapper result of an array column in HTML mode.
- Detects and prioritizes auth errors over other errors.
- Fixed Link rendering in Safari when there's only an icon.
- Added Support for IAM Authentication for MySQL.
- Added alert on editor when attempting to save a cyclic module dependency.
- Refinement of our color palette for Retool UI to refresh our design language.
- Fixed PWA experience when frame is displayed.
- Exposes IAM Auth for Postgres as an auth mode by default without a feature flag.
- Adds skip TLS checkbox for Redshift.
- Autocomplete suggestions now show if optional chaining is used in a code editor.
- Copy/cut/paste shortcuts added to component tree.
- Page input component fully released!
- Fixed menu highlighting in the Query Library.
- Add a "hover preview" to the Date Range Picker.
- Label + icon
- Fixed Steps labels color when on a dark background.
- Adds a 24px "Dense" row height option to Table.
- Fixed overflow of option label text.
- Improved generalizability of default mobile app.
- Fixes a visual issue when dragging and dropping into folders on the Explorer.
- Improved login screen UI.
- Pasting in main frame is selected will now paste in an expected position.
- Show block inputs only if block is not minimized.
- Make all js queries support async js for onprem.
- Added feature callout on home screen of those with Retool Mobile enabled.
- Updates logic of preview positioning.
- Fixed an issue where workspaces in menus did not highlight.
- The scanner component no longer causes tabs to act like a camera stream is open after it's been closed.
- Beta users of Retool Mobile on cloud can now see their mobile only users count in their invoices.
- Workflows users can now export and import their workflows via JSON.
- Launch nested list view for self-hosted Retool.
- Fix an issue causing switching views in editor to trigger queries that should only be manually triggered.
- Fixed disabled queries depending on other enabled queries blocking evaluation of dependent properties.
- Added ability to view the list of user groups that grant permission to a specific app
- Improved Date Range Picker component with more intuitive behaviors.
- Improved mobile login flow UI.
- Added a third screen to new mobile apps.
- Added tooltip to Scanner Single Scan toggle.
- Added callout for branch actions in debug status bar.
- Improved initial render performance of Table.
- Fixed "fx" mode of attachments in SMTP queries.
- Fixed getting service names.