Cloud-hosted Retool has been updated with the following changes. These changes will also be available in a future release of Self-hosted Retool.
bodyoption to GET requests.
- Added automatic column widths mode to the Table component.
- Added support for AWS CodeCommit, Bitbucket, and Azure Repos to Source Control for cloud-hosted organizations.
- Added support for
awaitwhen using Table component filter methods.
- Fixed an issue where a workflow's webhook trigger cURL request would pass a
- Fixed an issue where modules may not correctly reference URL parameters on page load.
- Fixed an issue where the List View component may crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the Table component's Summary Row editor may crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where Table component sorting may not behave as expected.
- Fixed style controls for Editable Text, Editable Number, and Editable Text Area components.
- Improved CSV upload experience in Retool Database.
- Improved performance of the code editor when editing styles that reference theme values.
- Improved referral form UI.
- Improved the readability of code-search keypaths.
- Changed the behavior of column generation in the Table component when dynamic columns are enabled.