Cloud-hosted Retool has been updated with the following changes. These changes will also be available in a future release of Self-hosted Retool.
- Added multiple environment support for Retool Storage.
- Added the
getDisplayedData()method to the Table component.
- Fixed an issue where the Modal component may not work as expected when using Safari.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling may not function correctly inside the Modal component.
- Fixed an issue where grouping Table component rows by date may result in duplicate groups.
- Improved performance of image caching and processing.
- Improved efficiency of network requests.
- The Styles editor falls back to
pxwhen using a plain number value for border radius.