2.36.2 Performance, Permissions Improvements, and more
- We've optimized filtering through the audit logs that Retool collects so that you can now efficiently trawl through all the queries that your users have run in Retool.
- Apps should now start up between 1-2s faster on average.
- Tables are more efficient when rendering large amounts of data.
- Every control in Retool now can be dynamically disabled
- This includes Text Inputs, Dropdowns, MultiSelects, RadioGroups, Checkboxes, Checkbox Groups, Button Groups, Rating components, and more.
- Every control can now also have a custom tooltip!
- Retool supports version controlling and serializing apps to a git repo
- Retool also supports reading and recreating apps from a git repo
- This allows for designing pull-request flows for deploying apps from staging environments to production environments.
- To learn more, see our docs here: https://docs.tryretool.com/docs/git-syncing
- The entire UI for interacting with users, groups, and apps have been modified for more clarity.
- Components in modals will render with the correct sizes in Firefox.
- We've added a Date Time column type to Tables.
- Deleting components will automatically trigger a save point in Retool.
- You can now trigger queries when checkboxes are switched on and off.
- MongoDB validations for
skip have been fixed.
- Retool apps now live on
/apps instead of
- The Retool autocomplete now triggers in more sensible scenarios
- Retool folders are now sorted alphabetically