2.39.7 Query caching and more
- Added query caching as a way to optimize the performance of Retool apps.
- Queries can have its results cached for up to one day (the cache TTL)
- The first time you run a cacheable query, it will run the query normally and then remember the query result.
- Anytime anybody runs the query again the remembered result gets returned instantly.
- The remembered result is deleted after the cache TTL expires.
- You can configure this option in the "Advanced options" section of the query editor.
lastUploadedFileName to the S3 Uploader component. Works similarly to the
- Added a
- Changed the MongoDB
insertOne queries to also return the created object, including the MongoDB
- Fixed deadlink on the Permissions dashboard.