Cloud-hosted Retool has been updated with the following changes. These changes will also be available in a future release of Self-hosted Retool.
- Added support for Google Service Account authentication to REST API resources.
- Added a dynamic option to the Require confirmation setting of queries.
- Added audit logs for Source Control settings.
- Added a new List View component.
- Added a Border Radius style option for the Dropdown Button component.
- Added an option to globally set the duration of query notifications.
- Fixed an issue with frames when used inside a module.
- Fixed an issue with app navigation using shortlinks with query and hash parameters.
- Fixed an issue with component canvas labels in the IDE.
- Fixed an issue where the Chart component would crash if
Value labelswas set to be anything except a string or array.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in incorrect background colors when editing Table component cells.
- Fixed an issue where newly created custom app themes would not update until refreshed.
- Legacy components appear at the end of the list in the component picker.
- Improved the appearance of web components.
- Default query notifications now only show in the IDE and not when viewing an app.