- Prevents two widget context menus from showing between canvas and component tree.
- Can now use alt+shift keys for Number Input widget.
- Made the start block visible when opening the canvas.
- Added a scrolling of diffs list by clicking on component name.
- Added an indicator to queries if results were not recently updated.
- Added disabling of the resource modal test connection button if required fields are missing.
- Added stronger password requirements.
- Fixed an issue where null values in form.initialData causes form value to be overridden.
- Fixed conditional and forEach blocks to render fullscreen when minimized.
- Fixed error with MongoDB queries in the query library.
- Fixed field renaming of selected item using custom collection view.
- Fixed issue for Single Tag columns in Tables where option label would not render when option value was also set.
- Fixed issue with falsy values rendering incorrectly when using the Tag column type in Table.
- Fixed visual inconsistencies with the Browse Apps interface.
- Fixed Wizard widget crashing when naming step with invalid name.
- Fixes pasting below selected widgets within nested containers.
- Widgets nested in containers will no longer be pasted at incorrect positions.
- Paste in correct row in main frame if there are components in the sidebar.
- Improved consistent spacing between controls in the Header (zoom, panel toggles, etc).
- Improved CouchDB error messaging for Test Connection.
- Improved performance when using console.log in Debug Tools.
- Improved row selection performance in the Table component.
- Improves performance of panel resize in the Editor.
- Significantly improved evaluation performance for mapped fields.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.100.2 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.