- Improved the error message that's displayed when you try to create a resource with a name that already exists.
- Made general UI improvements. This included a clearer tabs design, reduced global navigation clutter, adding lighter borders and keylines, making section headings clearer, making the hierarchy between sections and elements clearer, and general fit-and-finish improvements across the app.
- Updated the frontend UI for SSL/TLS configuration to be consistent across resources.
- Added an option for users to add root authority and the client cert and key when configuring a REST API resource to use TLS.
- Added the Breadcrumb Navigation component. This component shows users how the current page is categorized or the path the user took to find the page.
- Added the ability to customize an app's maximum width within App settings.
- Fixed a case where the Sidebar would not render in small widths.
- Fixed a crash when linking to a container from a Steps or Tab component in an app with a Table and no other containers.
- Fixed an issue where icons in dynamic mode may fail to load.
- Removed the SSL host option from Postgres resource configuration.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.108.3 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.