- Added a Databricks integration.
- Added a generic JDBC connector for Self-hosted Retool.
- Added an improved version of the Slack integration.
- Added support for NO_PROXY to RestAPI and GraphQL requests.
- Added support for OpenAPI specs that require Basic authentication.
- Added the ability to select components directly from hover tooltips in the query editor.
- Added an option to persist search terms in the MultiSelect component.
- Fixed an issue where Digest authorization header creation may not include the
- Fixed an issue where Inspector dropdown menus may not filter correctly.
- Fixed an issue where linting errors would incorrectly show on the
- Fixed an issue where module queries may incorrectly appear for modules that don't contain queries.
- Fixed an issue where Multiselect and Multiselect Listbox components included
valuewhen options were dynamically removed.
- Fixed an issue where parentWindow queries may not run correctly when using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where Retool Database schemas were unnecessarily refetched.
- Fixed an issue where SSO login on Retool Mobile would show an error when switching between apps on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue where the Chart component may render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Data Source dropdown menu would not render correctly if there were queries with long names.
- Fixed an issue where the Table component may incorrectly show a Downgrade option.
- Fixed an ssue where non-admin users may not be able to create a foreign key column in Retool Database tables.
- Fixed Cmd+L keyboard shortcut to format code in Retool Workflows.
- Improved behavior of tooltips in the App editor
- Improved error reporting in custom authentication.
- Improved error reporting in List View components in the latest runtime.
- Improved the Elasticsearch integration.
- Improved the Form generator modal to open documentation in new tab.
- Improved the interface of the Retool Database resource page.
- Improved the layout of the Slack block in Retool Workflows.
- Improved the load time of the Workflows home page.
- Improved the scroll behavior of Code blocks in Retool Workflows.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.116.2 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.