- Added a maximum response size of 100 MB when fetching database schemas.
- Added bottom sheet in Retool Mobile to display screens as an overlay that slides up from the bottom of the app.
- Added fallback message for code and conditional blocks in Retool Workflows when no results are returned.
- Added JSON as a Workflows parameters option when running Workflows from apps.
- Added Microsoft Teams integration.
navigator.selectTab()method and event handler action in Retool Mobile to select screens.
- Added resource templates and new onboarding routes for the resource templates.
- Added rtAppSwitcherDrawerItemSettingsHidden and rtAppSwitcherDrawerItemLogoutHidden fields to managed app config in Retool Mobile, which hide settings and logout in mobile app side drawers.
- Added rtDisableAppSwitcherDrawer to the managed app config in Retool Mobile to disable mobile app side drawers.
- Added support for cookies in the OpenAPI resource configuration.
- Added support for using Retool-exposed environment variables when configuring custom authentication.
- Added the ability to remove nested arrays and objects from an OpenAPI query.
- Added the option in Retool Workflows when running a block to also run all previous blocks in the same control flow.
- Added the option to specify
maxPoolSizein MongoDB resources.
- Added type-coercion details when setting values in the App editor.
- Fixed an issue in Retool Mobile where the Image Input component's resolution settings may not be enforced.
- Fixed an issue in Retool Workflows where Query blocks for resources with NoSQL integrations may not autocomplete or execute.
- Fixed an issue where a user's name may not be saved during signup.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate application names were created from templates.
- Fixed an issue where module outputs with dependencies did not work as expected.
- Fixed an issue where plotly.js would not import when using the latest runtime.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips for function signatures on some utility methods would show unknown return values.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips may appear to be blank.
- Fixed an issue where using the Command Palette may cause other modals to appear unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where workflow parameters were not configurable on event handlers.
- Fixed an issue with the Link List component where selecting link color settings my incorrectly display Label settings in the Inspector.
- Improved app sharing behavior to copy the link when there are no previous releases.
- Improved block resizing in Retool Workflows.
- Improved branch naming in Source Control so that whitespace is automatically replaced with
- Improved error messages in the query editor when the schema fails to return.
- Improved loading time of Retool Database menu items.
- Improved performance when using List View components in the latest runtime.
- Improved the apperance of monospace text, icon design, and footer size in the App editor.
- Improved the behavior of popovers in the Code editor.
- Improved the order of settings in the Inspector for the Table component.
- Improved the performance of transformers when using the latest runtime on Google Chrome.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.121.1 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.