- Updated pasted components to use their original name
- Admins can now assign Group Admins to manage membership for any custom groups.
- Previously, only Admins could manage membership for custom groups. Now, Admins can grant any number of group members the Group Admin privileges to add new users or remove existing users. Group Admins will be able to see all users within an org, but are not able to modify any aspect of their group beyond membership (e.g. app and resource permissions).
- Added support for copy/pasting multiple components
- Added support for ES2020 features like nullish coalescing and optional chaining
- Allow application releases to be unpublished, falling back to latest
- Add environment variable to disable username / password authentication
- Fixed inspector for the Calendar component
- Fixed the size of the Modal button when disabled
- Fixed event handlers on the S3 Uploader component
- Fixed the default name for new S3 Uploader components
- Fixed component positioning when pasting into containers
- Fixed some folders not appearing in the Add to folder dropdown when creating a new app
- Fixed a bug with the Redis resource not closing connections correctly
- Improved performance of apps with a Table component
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.68.24 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.