- You can now view, edit, and create new resources without leaving your Retool app.
- We overhauled our Statistic component! Previously, you could only set a single primary value, and we supported limited formatting options. Now, you can also set a secondary value to compare metrics over different time periods (e.g., to show monthly revenue growth). Additionally, the primary and secondary values have the same powerful customization options as our Number Input component, including currency and percent formatting, decimal place control, and more. The new Statistic component supports more features, including the ability to dynamically control positive and negative trend color, set a caption text, control alignment, and more.
- We now offer over 3,000 searchable icons with support for bold and outline styles. You'll have access to this library anywhere where you can set an icon in Retool. To use any of our old icons, choose the deprecated icon set.
- Fixed public apps in Incognito mode for Chrome
- Fixed automatic SQL formatting, which was incorrectly adding additional spaces
- Fixed the body query type toggle for REST API's with custom auth
- Fixed Image component layout in Firefox
- Fixed Deprecated components inside modules so that they are no longer upgradable inside parent apps
- Fixed Reload queries and resource custom auth so that they do not invalidate Module outputs
- Fixed label wrapping for Checkbox Group, Radio Group, and Switch Group
- Fixed how default properties are transferred when switching between certain components
- Fixed hiding RETOOL_EXPOSED environment variables in REST API query headers
- Fixed CSRF token validation issue.
- Fixed an issue with JBDC connections in pools
- Fixed an issue to allow for text selection for readonly editable targets
- Improved performance on page load
- SCIM API now accepts emails with uppercase letters
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.79.16 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.