- Added the ability to enable/disable release management across an organization from Advanced Settings
- Added a transition to the Date and Date Time calendar
- Added an option to configure text size on the Divider component
- Added support for an optional label on the File Dropzone component
- Fixed analytics instrumentation triggers for modules
- Fixed CSRF token validation issue.
- Fixed form generation to set labels correctly for checkboxes
- Fixed Google Datastore ordering options
- Fixed query loading indicators in presentation mode
- Fixed the bounding box for Container components with children
- Fixed the context menu so it closes when you click outside of it
- Fixed the layout for Image components in Firefox
- Fixed unexpected layout shifts in apps with tall dynamic height Text components
- Fixed unexpected layout shifts in some apps while dragging/resizing
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.80.17 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.