- Added ability to upgrade deprecated components
- Added the ability to clear the File Input component
- Fixed endless fetching bug with Plotly component
- Fixed a bug that caused table edits with an active filter to affect the wrong row
- Fixed the rendering order of background colors in the Table component.
- Fixed bug regarding time-based authentication for resources
- We now have 15 style options so that you can fully customize the look of your table, and we've also refreshed the default styles.
- Improved error messages for when a resource type isn't supported in the form generator
- Changes Button loading indicator to a more standard spinner
- No longer test connections when creating or editing resources
- We've made it easier to find the most commonly used column types when designing tables
- Cleaned up styles for empty Table components
- The Form generator now throws more accurate errors when a resource is not supported
- Auto type columns in the Table column editors now have a new icon
- In-app resource modal no longer closes automatically after save.
- Table components now correctly show pagination info when the Show add new row, Show custom button, or Show refresh button options are true and the respective buttons are visible
- Performance improvements with rendering template strings and sandbox evaluation
- Autocomplete for non-private properties with underscores
- Reduces the space between the header and main app content.
- Certain table column inspector fields will now autocomplete widget properties
- Improved error messages for the PDF Viewer
- Deprecated Chart, Statistic, and Upload components can no longer be added to apps. Please use their new counterparts!
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.83.30 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.