- Improved the Multiselect component to scroll to the last selected item, rather than the first
- Resources can now be protected and checked in to your connected Retool Source Control Git repository. This enables resources to be synced across any Retool instances configured to pull from the repository, just like Protected Apps. To enable the beta, go to the Settings > Beta tab and select Protected Resources. This feature is under active development, so give it a try and let us know what you think.
- Added a range of valid values for the Rating component (between 0 and 20)
- Added support for additional GCP BigQuery regions
- Added support for Elasticsearch, MongoDB, MSSql, Cassandra, Postgres, and Redis users to explicitly opt out of TLS certificate validation
- Added support for Snowflake form generation
- Fixed an edge case where MSSql query errors were not surfaced to users
- Fixed incorrect overlays when certain components were placed in nested Modal components
- Fixed the default item name of new options created for the Split Button and Dropdown Button components
- Fixed the Postgres connector so that connections are not held open unnecessarily
- Fixed the Table component's cell colors when using a theme
- Fixed various bugs and polished the MongoDB query editor
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.91.11 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.