- Added support for HTTP Digest authentication to the REST API resource
- Fixed an issue where some components would shift around when upgraded to new versions
- Fixed alignment between folder name and icons on the dashboard homepage
- Fixed an issues with Tabbed Container components nested in List View components
- Fixed the PostgreSQL connector so that connections are not held open unnecessarily
- Fixed an issue where Custom Authentication modals would not display for users
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.92.9 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.