- Enable auto-indexing
- Enable progress circle to show values less than 0 and greater than 100
- Enable users to configure whether Table components have a box shadow. Disabled by default on new tables, enabled for
- Updated search in the Code section of the Explorer to autofocus on click
- Updated the Navigation component to open links in a new tab when holding CMD/Ctrl
- Upgraded backend to Node.js 16
- Allow drag to reorder table columns with Apply to column order on
- Allow parentheses and longer domain suffixes in URL validation
- Hide the horizontal scrollbar on Multiselect when tags don't wrap
- Service account authentication: Authenticate with a service account tied to a Google Cloud project.
- Shared OAuth: OAuth-based authentication with shared user credentials.
- User OAuth (beta): OAuth-based authentication with individual user credentials. This is currently in beta for Self-hosted Retool v2.95+ and can be activated from the Beta tab in your organization settings.
- Added support for Retool's new Free plan, which lets developers and teams up to five use Retool indefinitely, with the ability to use apps in end-user mode.
- Apps now include a Header frame on the Canvas by default, allowing you to build a custom header for your application. Header frame was an opt-in feature in previous versions but is now the default for new and existing apps. An app's Header frame only appears in end-user mode if it contains at least one component, such as Navigation. Learn more about these functionality changes and the expanded options for custom branding in the docs.
- New authentication methods to securely connect a Google Sheets resource. You can now authenticate with Google using:
- Source Control Deploy Dashboard is now available in beta. This new dashboard makes it easier to configure Source Control settings, monitor deployments, and view logs. You can enable the feature in your organization's Beta tab.
- [Beta] Added option to connect to Postgres using AWS IAM authentication
- Added Invalidate query cache option in query menus in app editor
- Added Helper text to the Text Area component
- Added a Format option to the grouped mode of Timeline
- Added a new environment variable NUM_WORKERS to allow specifying the number of workers to dedicate to the Retool instance
- Added more specific type names for plugin autocomplete hints
- Added support for custom branding (logo) to the 2FA page
- Added year information to app history view
- Fixed Reset state for temporary state when the state explorer is open
- Fixed a bug where module input queries could be imported into the Query Library and subsequently cause the Query Library to freeze
- Fixed an issue allowing plugins with invalid names to be created
- Fixed an issue causing updates to not execute when they depend on certain queries
- Fixed an issue preventing reordering of columns when some columns are frozen
- Fixed bug in DateRange to update formattedValue when textBetween is edited
- Fixed the vertical alignment of the label on Text Area and Multiselect
- Improved contrast in Contrast text colors
- Improved search tags for components list
- DebugTools will now show newlines in string literals and console log statements
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.95.3 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.