- Copy/cut/paste shortcuts added to component tree.
- Pasting in main frame is selected will now paste in an expected position.
- Show block inputs only if block is not minimized.
- Refinement of our color palette for Retool UI to refresh our design language.
- Updates logic of preview positioning.
- Exposes IAM Auth for Postgres as an auth mode by default without a feature flag.
- Add a hover preview to the Date Range Picker.
- Added a third screen to new mobile apps.
- Added ability to view the list of user groups that grant permission to a specific app
- Added alert on editor when attempting to save a cyclic module dependency.
- Added callout for branch actions in debug status bar.
- Added feature callout on home screen of those with Retool Mobile enabled.
- Added Support for IAM Authentication for MySQL.
- Added tooltip to Scanner Single Scan toggle.
- Adds a 24px Dense row height option to Table.
- Adds skip TLS checkbox for Redshift.
- Workflows users can now export and import their workflows via JSON.
- Add nested list view.
- Fix an issue causing switching views in editor to trigger queries that should only be manually triggered.
- Fix error in previewing table column mapper result of an array column in HTML mode.
- Fixed fx mode of attachments in SMTP queries.
- Fixed an issue where workspaces in menus did not highlight.
- Fixed disabled queries depending on other enabled queries blocking evaluation of dependent properties.
- Fixed getting service names.
- Fixed Link rendering in Safari when there's only an icon.
- Fixed menu highlighting in the Query Library.
- Fixed Multiselect not showing the search input when filtering options.
- Fixed overflow of option label text.
- Fixed PWA experience when frame is displayed.
- Fixed Steps labels color when on a dark background.
- Fixes a visual issue when dragging and dropping into folders on the Explorer.
- The scanner component no longer causes tabs to act like a camera stream is open after it's been closed.
- Improved Date Range Picker component with more intuitive behaviors.
- Improved generalizability of default mobile app.
- Improved initial render performance of Table.
- Improved login screen UI.
- Improved mobile login flow UI.
- Autocomplete suggestions now show if optional chaining is used in a code editor.
- Beta users of Retool Mobile on cloud can now see their mobile only users count in their invoices.
- Improved js queries async support.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 2.98.2 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.