- Enabled the v3 IDE for all users by default.
- Hide 'archive' folder on Workflows index page.
- Truncated what we show to customers for large requests over 1MB in size.
- Upgraded the JSON Schema Form component to the latest version.
- V2 code editor in app + preloaded CSS settings.
- Added the ability for Cloud users to use %USER_OAUTH2_ACCESS_TOKEN% in their resource configurations.
- Added a Show border option on Container components.
- Added a
resetFilterStackAPI to the Table component to reset filters to their defaults.
- Added a configurable data retention option to Retool Workflows settings.
- Added a setting that allows users to request to join an organization using the sign in page.
- Added ability for admins on Cloud organizations to update their organization's subdomain in Settings > Advanced.
- Added functionality to the Branding page for customers to toggle the setting to show custom logos in app headers by default.
- Added name auto-focussing for new variables and folders.
- Added support for AskAI code explanations in transformers.
- Added support for custom headers when fetching OpenAPI specs.
- Added support for ingres
- Added support for sending metadata in GRPC Reflection requests.
- Added the CMD + + keyboard shortcut to enable popout editors.
- Added the ability for users to change their email addresses for logins that require an email and password.
- Added the ability to rename queries in the editor sidebar by slow double-clicking.
- Added the option for self-hosted organizations that have env.SCIM_AUTH_TOKENs set up to also use personal access tokens for SCIM.
- Added the option to set variables on event handlers.
- Added updated styles to legacy components.
- Added differentiation between users who have requested to join and those suggested by existing users in the users menu
- Fixed an issue where Retool DB UI popovers were hidden.
- Fixed an issue where Table column background colors were not updated in Source Control.
- Fixed an issue where boolean values were not displayed in the JSON tab.
- Fixed an issue where click handlers were not correctly triggered in the editor on Retool Mobile.
- Fixed an issue where code editor placeholders did not always display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where code editor tooltips would close when moused over.
- Fixed an issue where config variables were not being populated in apps after refreshing them.
- Fixed an issue where config vars would not refresh when switching environments in presentation mode.
- Fixed an issue where custom SSO features were displayed to users that don't have access to them.
- Fixed an issue where environments weren't refreshing.
- Fixed an issue where moving Retool Workflows blocks triggered messaging about undeployed changes.
- Fixed an issue where the Inspector would hide when app settings were open.
- Fixed an issue where the Table component's default filters were not preserved when data sources changed and columns did not change.
- Fixed an issue where the property browser tooltip showed incorrect data for
- Fixed an issue where the summary row on Table components would aggregate all data when tables were filtered.
- Fixed an issue where users who auto-joined a cloud organization were suggested to create duplicate users.
- Fixed an issue where values were not registering in Loop blocks for Retool Workflows.
- Fixed an issue with Button Group and List View styles.
- Fixed an issue with accessing branch menus in preview mode.
- Fixed an issue with polling for pull request merge statuses.
- Fixed an issue with the styling of protected queries in the query editor.
- Fixed autosave prompt.
- Fixed cron schedules update in source control.
- Fixed embedded mods.
- Fixed koala loggings.
- Fixed preview of login page with request access enabled.
- Fixed small UI bug on theme editor page.
- Better code editor experience in custom keyboard shortcuts settings (when flag enabled)
- Improved db memory usage by removing sequelize findOrCreate references.
- Improved Database Memory usage by removing Sequelize FindOrCreate.
- Improved autocomplete for HTML, JSON, and CSS template string editors.
- Improved autocomplete for some Table component properties.
- Improved canvas interactions and the UI in Retool Workflows.
- Improved code suggestions when writing transformers.
- Improved the description of custom logo requirements on the Branding page so users know SVGs aren't supported.
- More consistent property browser tooltips.
- Removed faster preview nux.
- Removed auto-generated tables on new apps in specific circumstances.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 3.10.1 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.