- Added support for the multi-element branching experience for all source control providers. See the manage branches docs for more details.
- Added a button for adding a resource when the code list is empty.
- Added an onboarding panel for Retool Workflows.
- Added an option for downloading workflow run logs.
- Added an option to the command pallet to view documentation for queries.
- Added options to the command palette for displaying Show on mobile and Show on desktop settings.
- Added support for SSO token lifespan in SSO settings.
- Added support for configuring a custom logout redirect URL to SSO settings.
- Added support for configuring a default user group for specific domains within SSO settings.
- Added support for non-pixel border radius styles to fall back to pixel values.
- Added support for the popout code editor in Run script event handlers in the Inspector.
- Added support for values containing newlines in configuration variables.
- Added support to allow users to join organizations using Google SSO on an org-scoped login, if the organization has auto-join enabled.
- Added the ability for admins to reset their organization's logo and favicon to the default.
- Added the ability to set primary and secondary border colors in the theme editor.
- Added the ability to set short sessions from the SSO settings page. This was previously only set from the
- Added a new x icon which replaces Twitter branding.
- Fixed an issue where preview queries using Ask AI were automatically triggered. Now, queries must be manually triggered.
- Fixed a styling issue for the deprecated Select component.
- Fixed an issue when setting dynamic default values on Status Widget components.
- Fixed an issue where Text Input components would error when using raw numbers in border radius styles.
- Fixed an issue where
form.invalid, used to validate Forms, did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where a user who auto-joins an organization may not be added to the All Users permission group.
- Fixed an issue where configuration variables weren't replaced when using certain legacy OAuth fields
- Fixed an issue where module settings were closed when using an unpinned Inspector.
- Fixed an issue where protected resources were becoming unprotected when synced.
- Fixed an issue where switching branches while editing a protected query in the Query Library resulted in wrong query values.
- Fixed an issue where tables with auto-height enabled did not account for summary rows.
- Fixed an issue where the ListView comopnent
resetValue()method would reset incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue where the
REQUEST_PASSWORD_RESET_LINKevent wasn't displayed in audit logs.
- Fixed an issue where the height of HTML components were set to zero.
- Fixed an issue with mobile layouts in web applications.
- Fixed an issue with the OAuth callback URL for protected resources.
- Fixed an issue with the legacy Table components using dark themes where the cell text color had incorrect contrast.
- Fixed an issue with custom libraries search.
- Fixed ffmpeg Python library documentation link in Workflows.
- Fixed issues with contrast text styling for Calendar and PDF components.
- Fixed issues with sort mode on Table components.
- Improved caption styles for Listbox components so they derive settings from the label color.
- Improved drag and drop performance in the App editor.
- Improved editor drag and drop performance.
- Improved modal style controls so they accurately set styles for nested items.
- Improved the Fat Token URL field's label and tooltip.
- Improved the appearance of the sharing input in the Share apps modal.
- Improved the design of the direct access display in the Share apps modal.
- Improved the formatting for summary and aggregate cells in Table components.
- Improves drag and drop performance in editor.
- Removed password login for admins on SSO enabled organizations.
- Removed public links from apps that have been moved to the trash bin.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 3.16.1 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.