This version contains a migration issue that may reset resource permissions for the
All Users group and custom permission groups. If you rely on custom permission groups extensively, Retool recommends skipping to version 3.18.11
- Enabled Retool Events for all users.
- Renamed URL Parameters to Page Settings.
- Changed the behavior of column generation in the Table component when dynamic columns are enabled.
- All mobile native clients now use performance runtime.
- Added Spaces to support managing multiple projects on the same instance.
- Added Retool API endpoints to support automating common Retool operations.
- Added resource environment permissions.
- Added the capability to directly share apps with users from the Share Modal (for plans with granular access controls). Additionally, a setting has been added to allow page owners to manage access for their owned pages (for plans with granular access controls).
- Added audit logs when sharing apps through the Share modal.
- Added support for dynamic cell text color in the Table component.
- Added automatic column widths mode to the Table component.
- Added support for AWS CodeCommit, Bitbucket, and Azure Repos to Source Control for cloud-hosted organizations.
- Added support for
awaitwhen using Table component filter methods.
- Added support for drawers to mobile web app views.
- Added the
DISABLE_AUDIT_TRAILS_LOGGINGenvironment variable to disable writes to the audit log table.
- Fixed a bug where grouping Table rows by dates would sometimes produce duplicate groups.
- Fixed an issue where borders of nested containers inside modules would not appear.
- Fixed an issue where the List View component may crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a workflow's webhook trigger cURL request would pass a
- Fixed an issue where the Table component's Summary Row editor may crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue with the Table component where sorting may not behave as expected.
- Fixed an issue where emails were case sensitive when requesting a Reset Password email.
- Fixed an issue where modules may not correctly reference URL parameters on page load.
- Fixed style controls for Editable Text, Editable Number, and Editable Text Area components.
- Fixed an issue where clearing values in event handlers may not behave as expected.
- Improved image caching.
- Improved the readability of code-search keypaths.
- Improved referral form UI.
- Improved performance of the code editor when editing styles that reference theme values.
- Improved CSV upload experience in Retool Database.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 3.18.1 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.