You must now set the
ALLOW_SAME_ORIGIN_OPTION environment variable to
true to continue using IFrames which use the
allow-same-origin sandbox flag.
- Upgrade Node version to 18.18.2.
- Disabled Storage and cookies option for custom components by default. This can be re-enabled by setting the
LDAP_SERVER_KEYto the list of all secret environment variables that can be loaded from the file system with
- Added expandable table rows rerpesentation in Toolscript.
- Added keyboard navigation to the Table component summary row.
- Added support for Google Cloud Provider Secrets Manager.
- Added padding controls to Drawer and Modal frames.
- Added a GUI Mode toggle to Firebase queries.
- Added a color option to label captions.
- Added support for public apps to Retool Storage.
- Add the Add component option to the contextual menu of the canvas.
- Added an option to hover over and copy text from cell tooltips in the Table component.
- Fixed missing users from the All Users group.
- Fixed GitHub commit actions in Source Control.
- Fixed the height of Select components without a placeholder and when search is disabled.
- Fixed style menu swatches to match parent container nested styles.
- Fixed nested styles with theme references.
- Fixed code editor performance when using nameless resources.
- Fixed a performance issue when typing quickly in a Styles editor.
- Fixed the default height of components when dragged to the canvas.
- Fixed style editor values resetting unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where data updates to the Table component in multi-row selection mode would not update
- Fixed an issue with the Table component's cell tooltip editor.
- Fixed resource permissions.
- Improved date parsing to support second-based unix timestamps.
- Removed user list from api/user response if user does not have access.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 3.22.1 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.