- Added Toolscript, a new language designed to represent Retool apps and queries that is over 80% shorter than YAML and follows React-like syntax. Customers will be prompted to go through a guided migration flow see the docs for additional info.
- Added support for Retool-managed Temporal to power self-hosted Workflows. See the documentation to learn more.
- Added Source Control support for Query Library queries for Source Control with GitHub users.
- Added the ability to use a single branch to track changes across multiple apps, modules, and queries for Source Control with GitHub users.
changeRowSelectionevent handlers to the Table component.
selectPreviousRowto the Table component.
- Added a Multiplayer Refresh Bar component
- Added ability to toggle groupAdmin through SCIM.
- Added additional autocomplete and linting scope for Table event handlers for the new code editor.
- Added column background color options to the Table component.
- Added new Branding settings that are available as an opt-in beta.
- Added support for Secrets Manager and Environment Configuration Variables.
- Added support for embedding the Scanner component in screens for Retool Mobile.
- Added support for panning using the middle mouse button on the Workflow canvas in all modes.
- Added the
onChangeSortevent handler to the new Table component.
- Fixed HTTP error codes for requireApiParamsMiddleware.
useStickToBottomscroll functionality so that it only affects the innermost scroll bar.
- Fixed an issue where Navigation components would not show app menu items when in a public app.
- Fixed an issue where Table components would reset their selection state when re-mounted (for example, when in a Tabbed container).
- Fixed an issue where analytics queries were numbered incorrectly due to sharing a count with transformers.
- Fixed an issue where nonce was not getting replaced in the redirect URL in custom auth.
- Fixed an issue where renaming or deleting a query that shares its name with a folder would affect to the folder instead.
- Fixed an issue where the Debug Tools console may not scroll correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the border radius style for List View components weren't applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the global navigation header wouldn't show an active state when on folders or views.
- Fixed an issue where theme-based cell text colors weren't correctly applied to the new Table component.
- Fixed an issue with the Number Input mobile component where decimal numbers could not be entered when using iOS.
- Fixed an issue with the Retool menu where the User menu may incorrectly appear instead.
- Fixed an issue with the Table component where
selectedRowproperties may not update as expected.
- Fixed an issue with the Table component where changing the width of a grouped column may result in unexpected behavior.
- Fixed an issue with the Table component where reordering columns with Include full rows in changeset array enabled would break editable cells.
- Fixed issue with the List View component where horizontal scrollbars may incorrectly appear.
- Improved Source Control for Cloud enterprise organizations by enabling the feature by default.
- Improved Source Control so that repositories are automatically populated with metadata.
selectRowAPIs for the Table component to infer the target mode if not provided.
- Improved autocomplete for plugins in the code editor for transformers.
- Improved error handling of File Input components to include a notification if an error occurs during the onChange event.
- Improved organization of Show Header and Show Footer controls for Container components. These are now available from the Add-ons menu.
- Improved support for code evaluation with scope.
Compare to a previous release
Compare self-hosted Retool 3.6.1 to a previously released version and generate a complete list of changes.