The Phone Number Input component for web apps is now available. It automatically formats phone numbers, includes a country selector with international dialing code, and can perform validation based on the selected country. The default country is derived from the user's IP address.
A new version of the Key Value component for web apps is now available. It contains a number of improvements over the previous component:
- Automatically reflects changes whenever the data source changes.
- Added support for event handlers.
- Various styling improvements.
A visually refreshed component library is currently available as an opt-in beta for cloud-hosted organizations. It contains minor style changes to many components, such as:
- An updated color palette.
- Changes to the active and hover state appearance for buttons and inputs.
- Removing borders on input attachments and buttons.
- Fixing inconsistencies with component spacing, font weight, border radius, etc.
- A new look for the Tab and Navigation components.
Any style overrides you've made will still be retained.
Click Get started and leave a comment to request access.
You can now add an interactive map to Retool Mobile apps. Users can view their current location and interact with specific location markers.
We’ve added the ability to work with Plotly charts inside of Retool Mobile. Now you can take your dashboards on the go with built-in support for line graphs, bar charts, scatter plots, and more.