Want advice on how to build your app for your use case? These are the best channels to explore your options and get inspiration.
- Developer forum: browse thousands of specific solutions to relevant development questions, written or reviewed by Retool's support engineering team. Post or "upvote" feature requests with a comment, or ask how-to questions to get advice while building in Retool.
- Weekly office hours: Retool's support team offers live video office hours hosted on Discord several times per week, to discuss use cases in a group.
- Community Discord: join our Discord to discuss and network with other Retool developers. Consider joining "Beta Testing" channels to connect and share feedback with Retool product managers and engineers working on early-stage beta features.
Facing a technical blocker or urgent issue within Retool? Use the following channels to get help.
- Email (monitored during global business hours): Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org for any account administration issues, available to all plan levels. This option is best for billing issues, or issues where you cannot access Retool.
- Slack: Enterprise plan customers can add a shared Slack channel to their annual agreement. Reach out to your account manager for more information.
To connect with Retool's sales team, reach out for a demo.
To hire a professional to build Retool apps, integrate systems, or do other development work on your behalf, you can submit a request to the Retool Developer Network.
During U.S. holidays, office hours are not available. Email and Slack support are monitored for critical issues.
During U.K. holidays, email support is monitored for critical issues.
Support usage of OpenAI
Retool uses OpenAI to help answer support tickets. To opt-out of this feature, an admin in your Retool organization can navigate to Settings > Advanced and select Disable AI Support Bot.
Retool only officially provides support and documentation in English at this time.